100% full Not resolved

He completed wooden cabinets in my kitchen during a renovation in 2001/2002.He was paid well and was not cheap.

The work looked great but the wood began to crack immediately in some of the cabinets and I called him repeatedly to review the work and repair it. He never returned my calls. I actually kept a log of the calls over the years which I made to him. I called on 12/9/03, 1/5/04, 1/6/04, 8/17/04, 2/23/07, 3/7/07.

Never once did he return the call. I finally just gave up, and the cabinets are completely deteriorated now. I would never recommend him.

Completely unprofessional.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sadaboutcabinets is quite happy with initially the cabinets looked good. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of kitchen cabinets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8000. Ed Negron Fine Woodworking needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kitchen cabinets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ed Negron Fine Woodworking.

Had an Experience with Ed Negron Fine Woodworking?

Comments

Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more 50 Floor - Installation Review from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy -  Best investment I ever made Nv Real Estate Academy "Nick Vertucci went above and beyond in his delivery of valuable information. The last deal I closed on made over 100k. This is not a get rich quick scheme. It's..." Read more