He completed wooden cabinets in my kitchen during a renovation in 2001/2002.He was paid well and was not cheap.

The work looked great but the wood began to crack immediately in some of the cabinets and I called him repeatedly to review the work and repair it. He never returned my calls. I actually kept a log of the calls over the years which I made to him. I called on 12/9/03, 1/5/04, 1/6/04, 8/17/04, 2/23/07, 3/7/07.

Never once did he return the call. I finally just gave up, and the cabinets are completely deteriorated now. I would never recommend him.

Completely unprofessional.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sadaboutcabinets is quite happy with initially the cabinets looked good. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of kitchen cabinets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8000. Ed Negron Fine Woodworking needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kitchen cabinets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ed Negron Fine Woodworking.

Had an Experience with Ed Negron Fine Woodworking?

Comments