Ed Negron Fine Woodworking - Terrible work and would not return calls

He completed wooden cabinets in my kitchen during a renovation in 2001/2002. He was paid well and was not cheap.

The work looked great but the wood began to crack immediately in some of the cabinets and I called him repeatedly to review the work and repair it. He never returned my calls. I actually kept a log of the calls over the years which I made to him. I called on 12/9/03, 1/5/04, 1/6/04, 8/17/04, 2/23/07, 3/7/07.

Never once did he return the call. I finally just gave up, and the cabinets are completely deteriorated now. I would never recommend him.

Completely unprofessional.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Initially the cabinets looked good.

• Cracked Cabinets
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 26, 2015.

Ed Negron Fine Woodworking - He took my money and didn't finished the job.

I hired ED NEGRON on 11/7/10 to build a closet for me without checking his credential. I gave him a down payment of $ 1,250.

Then he demanded another payment of $ 750.00 and another of $ 250 in total I gave him the sum of $ 2, 250.00 for a closet that is not finished and is missing part. I have being calling Ed Negron to come back and finish the job or to refund my money and he is not retuning my calls. Beware when a contractor only wants cash or all the money at front. Don't be *** like me.

I gave him all the money before completing the work. Ed Negron thinks he is perfectionist. Yes he is a perfectionist in scamming people.

Beware of ED NEGRON do not hire him to do any job. I found ED Negron name in Kudzu.com

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2010.

Comments

Same here -- this guy is totally unprofessional. Not s guy you want to do business with!

took money and didnt finish job

Ed Negron Fine Woodworking - ED NEGRON WOODWORKING

We had extensive renovations in our apartment the past two years and are furious with the lack of follow through on work not completed and work done improperly.

Our "decorator" touted him and unfortuantely we bit.

He has not, as promised profusely if we paid him the balance owed (woe is me story) to finish and be there for ANY help down the road.

Road went nowhere.

Beware when someone pleads "spiritual" goodness etc they just have a new scam.

Ed Negron was recommended by Karen Rosen and the architech was Mark Baily. Just some food for thought before choosing any one of them. Be very aware every step of the way. Better still get other recommendations.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2007.

Comments

Surakarta, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia #225319

I HIRED ED NEGRON ON 11/7/10 TO BUILD A CLOSET FOR ME WITHOUT CHECKING HIS CRUDENTIALS. I GAVE HIM ADOWN PAYMENT OF $ 1,250.

THEN HE DEMMANDED ANOTHER PAYMENT OF $ 750.00 AND ANOTHER OF $ 250 IN TOTAL I HAVE GIVEN ED NEGRON THE SUM OF $ 2, 250.00 FOR A CLOSET THAT IS NOT FINISHED AND IS MISSING PARTS.I AM CALLING MR. NEGRON TO COME AND FINISH THE WORK OR TO REFUND ME THE MONEY AND HE IS NOT RESPONDING. BE WERARE WHEN SOMEONE AS FOR CASH ONLY OR ALL THE MONEY BEFORE COMPLITING THE WORK. MR.

NEGRON THINK OF HIMSELF AS A PERFECTIONIS YES HE IS A PERFECTONIS IN SCAMING PEOPLE.

BE WERARE OF ED NEGRON DO NOT HIRE HIM DO ANY JOB……. I FOUND ED NEGRON NAME IN KUDZU.COM :cry